At Hale Cosmeceuticals, we have our own research and development team that stays on top of cutting edge advances in skincare. And we’re leading the curve with the newest innovation in anti-aging—hydrogen.
Here’s what you may already know about hydrogen:
• It’s the first element on the periodic chart
• It’s the smallest atom—1 proton, 1 electron
• It makes up about 75% of the Earth’s mass…but only as part of compounds, not in its monoatomic form
Hydrogen is nothing new in chemistry, but it is the latest free radical fighter in skincare.
Here’s what you may not know about hydrogen:
• As the smallest element, it can easily penetrate to the deepest layers of skin
• It easily bonds to a number of compounds, effectively neutralizing free radicals that damage skin
• It reduces inflammation and can minimize UV-induced skin damage
Hale Cosmeceuticals has harnessed the skin health boosting properties of hydrogen in our new product H2 Rapid Diffusion Therapy Cream. Our formula releases hydrogen that penetrates to the subdermal level of skin, fighting oxidative damage and repairing skin to reverse the signs of aging.
H2 Rapid Diffusion Therapy Cream is also formulated with:
• Turmeric with anti-inflammatory and antioxidant curcomoids
• Hyaluronic acid for hydration
The cream has a light cloud feeling and immediately makes your skin feel replenished…and the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles will be noticeable in a matter of weeks.
H2 Rapid Diffusion Therapy Cream can be used alone or it can be used with a number of other Hale Cosmeceuticals formulas for enhanced results. We recommend pairing H2 Rapid Diffusion Therapy Cream with:
• Vitamin C serums (C-Fine Super Serum or 20% Vitamin C Serum with Ferulic Acid)
• Patent-5 Peptide Booster Deep Wrinkle Serum
• Royal Silhouette Serum