Understanding your Skin
Taking care of your skin is NOT as hard as you think!
While it is easy to take it for granted, your skin is actually an organ; most medical professionals classify it as your body’s largest organ. Unlike other crucial body systems, your skin is exposed to the outside environment, including things like germs, oils, heat and other potentially harmful substances. The skin is also incredibly complex, with multiple layers of tissue, collagen and glands. Because of this, your lifestyle is the biggest factor that can influence healthy skin care.
Several daily habits can reduce skin health problems:
- Eating a healthy diet with plenty of antioxidant rich fruits and vegetables
- Exercising on a regular basis
- Drinking at least 64 ounces of water per day
- Getting plenty of sleep, preferably at least six to eight hours per night
- Maintaining a consistent and quality daily skin care regimen to reduce or eliminate skin health problems
- Avoiding harsh agents like soap, which can strip skin of essential oils and exacerbate the signs of aging
- While basic lifestyle changes can drastically improve your skin’s appearance and health, the type of skin care products you choose also matter!
Finding The Best Healthy Skin Care Regimen
Not every skin care company does their own research and development like Hale Cosmeceuticals. Not every skin care company does strict quality testing on all the ingredients that go into every product, EVERY time they are made. Not every skin care company can say that they are completely made and manufactured in the United States of America.
HALE COSMECEUTICALS CAN SAY ALL OF THOSE THINGS
Unless a company knows exactly what is going into their products, it is impossible for them to control the result. You can always be sure that we never use irritating ingredients like parabens. We use ingredients scientifically proven to slow down the aging process and keep your skin radiant and healthy for years to come. We have been a constant in the skin care industry for over 30 years because of the QUALITY of our products, and the RESULTS they produce. Our products are trusted and recommended by dermatologists and estheticians all over the country.