Here at Hale Cosmeceuticals, we’re constantly developing new skincare products using effective, all-natural ingredients. Our Mandelic Peel contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) to slough away dead skin cells to reveal the glowing complexion underneath. This product is ideal for treating a number of skin issues, including acne, aging, and pigmentation. And because it’s a mild AHA, our mandelic peels are great for all skin types.
Ingredients in Our Mandelic Peel
Extracted from almonds, mandelic acid has a larger molecular weight. That means it’s not as harsh as other AHAs, which penetrate the skin rapidly. It’s gentle exfoliating action reduces dryness while clearing pores and brightening the skin. It also boosts cell renewal to repair skin damage.
We combine mandelic acid with many other natural ingredients to fully benefit your skin. Additional ingredients include:
- Propanediol – Derived from corn, propanediol is a hydrating agent that reduces moisture loss by allowing the skin to efficiently retain water. It also makes heavier creams feel light and airy on the skin.
- Glycerin – Glycerin is an intense moisturizing agent. It’s ideal for rough, dry patches of skin, which leaves you with a smooth, silky appearance after use.
- Alcohol Denat – Also known as denatured alcohol, this ingredient improves the absorption of ingredients in skincare products. It also creates a pleasing, luxurious texture.
- Allantoin – Allantoin is ideal for sensitive skin. This natural compound also reduces inflammation and boosts skin hydration for a dewy, glowing look.
- Hamamelis Virginiana Leaf Extract – Often referred to as witch hazel, Hamamelis Virginiana leaf extract is a skin conditioning agent used to treat dry skin. It prevents flaking caused by dryness and restores the skin.
Scientifically Developed Products for Gorgeous Skin
Like all our other skincare products, our mandelic peels are developed using naturally derived ingredients that are scientifically proven to be effective.
Contact us to learn more about this and other products or to request a free sample today.