Chemical peels can be beneficial to people with all skin types, including people with sensitive skin. That’s why our team at Hale Cosmeceuticals is proud to introduce our Salicylic/Mandelic Peel, which offers amazing skincare benefits to all. This product contains a balanced mix of ingredients to ensure the best possible results. It’s ideal for treating skin issues like fine lines, pigmentation, and acne.
A Perfect Blend of Two Innovative Ingredients
Our research and development team assesses each ingredient we use in our products to determine the best possible combination. That’s why we’ve chosen salicylic and mandelic acids for our innovative peel:
- Salicylic Acid – Salicylic acid is a beta hydroxy acid extracted from willow bark. Because it’s oil-soluble, it penetrates deep into the pores of the skin. This helps remove dirt, dead skins cells, and other contaminants from your pores to reduce breakouts. It also acts as an exfoliant, as it removes the dead outer layer of skin cells.
- Mandelic Acid – Mandelic acid is a gentle alpha hydroxy acid sourced from almonds. It too works as an exfoliator, but it also boosts the ability of your cells to renew, which reduces fine lines and brightens your complexion. It’s also good for treating acne and reducing discoloration, including melasma.
We round out our innovative formula with additional ingredients to enhance your skincare regimen even further:
- Glycerin – As a humectant, glycerin draws moisture out of your skin to hydrate the upper layers. This makes it ideal for treating dry skin by preventing flaking. It also increases plumpness and firmness in the skin.
- Ethyl Alcohol – Ethyl alcohol is an astringent, which cools down irritation and contracts the skin for increased firmness. They also give skincare products a pleasing light texture.
- Hamamelis Virginiana Leaf Extract – You may know this ingredient as witch hazel, its more common name. It acts as an anti-inflammatory, which brings down swelling, and it also has antioxidant properties, which repairs damage by free radicals.
Clear, Supple Skin Can Be Yours with Our Innovative Products
Here at Hale Cosmeceuticals, we use only all-natural ingredients formulated to restore and repair your skin. We also use a rigorous research and development process to ensure our products live up to your expectations.
Contact us today to place your order or to request a free sample.