Hale Cosmeceuticals-Technologies for Total Skin Health
Vitamin C skin care is just one area in which Hale Cosmeceuticals utilizes advanced technologies to bring you some of the best skin care products available today. Because we have our own research and development laboratory and our own manufacturing facility, we are able to constantly update our products with the latest innovations.
The core technologies behind our products include:
- Retinol—We use stabilized pharmaceutical-grade Retinol with high ORAC-level polyphenols and cold-water processing to avoid heat degradation.
- Vitamin C—Our patented Vitamin C skin care technology uses pure Ascorbic Acid. We do not use derivatives or less potent sources. Our vitamin C formulations use from 8% to 20% concentrations, much higher than many vitamin C skin care offerings from other manufacturers.
- Vitamin K/Ellagic Acid—These two homeostatic actives work together to repair capillary-related skin disorders such as redness, erythema, prickly heat, spider veins, and rosacea.
- Lecithin/Phospholipids/Phosphatidyl Choline—This unique mixture adds bi-layer lipids to the skin and ceramides to the stratum corneum.
- Essential Amino Acids (EAA)—Folic acid, L-Cystine, and other essential amino acids are added through the skin, increasing blood circulation in areas where a rosy complexion is desirable.
- Gamma Linoleic Acid (GLA)—Derived from borage seed oil, the only vegetable oil rich in GLAs. These lipoproteins are rich in essential fatty acids and are essential for skin health. They improve cell membrane strength and the skin water barrier function. This means greater suppleness and strength, and a more radiant complexion.
- Fresh Water Silt—Silt silk is rich in humic acid and essential trace minerals such as zinc and magnesium. It is also a good source of essential fatty acids. Great for drawing toxins out of pores.
- Anti-Oxidants—Extracts of grape seed, green tea, Emblica, and pine bark, as well as ellagic acids and rosemary oleoresins, are among the best sources of anti-oxidants, and have among the highest levels of polyphenols and catechin.
- AHA/BGA/Vitamin A-C-E—Alpha-hydroxy and beta-hydroxy acids, as well as the A-C-E vitamin system, are tremendous for exfoliation, anti-oxidant protection, blemish reduction, moisturizing, and more.
- Sun Blocks—Our sun blocks provide thorough UVA and UVB protection without the use of waxes, alcohols, and mineral oils. Our bases are made from renewable phytol sources like avocado, apricot kernel, and sunflower.
- Alpha-Glyceryl Phosporyl Choline/Serine—This raises acetylcholine levels in the body, which in turn stimulates the production of human growth hormone (HGH) in a perfectly natural way, helping speed skin renewal.
For questions about these or any of our other active ingredients, please contact us online or call us today at 877-913-4893.