As you could expect from the skincare company that continues to innovate, Hale Cosmeceuticals has developed a new product to safely, effectively and more conveniently than ever brighten your skin for an even, glowing complexion—Lucent Power Pads.
What’s in Lucent Power Pads?
Lucent Power Pads combine six potent skin-brightening active ingredients:
- Arbutin is also known as glycosylated hydroquinone. Like hydroquinone, it brightens skin by inhibiting the production of tyrosinase, an enzyme required for the production of the skin pigment melanin. Unlike hydroquinone, arbutin is less likely to irritate dry skin.
- Kojic acid helps brighten skin by blocking the production of tyrosine, an amino acid used to build the molecular structure of melanin.
- Mandelic acid is an alpha hydroxy acid particularly effective in treating hyperpigmentation resulting from melasma, inflammation and lentigines.
- Tranexamic acid is derived from the amino acid lysine and helps promote blood clotting and reducing blood flow. When used topically, it can reduce redness and dark under eye circles caused by broken capillaries near the skin’s surface.
- Ferulic acid is an antioxidant that helps to stabilize and protect the potency of other antioxidants, which help minimize and mitigate skin cell damage from oxidative stress.
- Lactic acid is an alpha hydroxy acid that gently exfoliates and stimulates collagen production.
These active ingredients are delivered by a soft scrubbing pad that gently removes excess oil and dead skin cells to increase absorption.
How Do I Use Lucent Power Pads?
Lucent Power Pads offer the most convenient way to achieve a brighter, more even skin tone. Simply take one out and gently apply in a circular motion all over your face. You may want to do more passes over areas of hyperpigmentation. That’s it! When you’re done, discard the used pad. Follow with your serum and moisturizer of choice.
How Can I Get Lucent Power Pads?
Lucent Power Pads are available now, and you can get them as easily as you can any other Hale Cosmeceuticalsl product—just contact us! One of our friendly, knowledgeable skincare representatives will process your order. Most orders received before 2:00 pm (Central Time) can be shipped the same day!